1. Registration and Accounts In order to access certain features of the Services, you may be required to create an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process, and to update such information as necessary to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
2. Intellectual Property The Services, including all content, software, logos, trademarks, and other materials, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our intellectual property without our express written permission.
3. Prohibited Conduct You agree not to use the Services to:
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations
• Infringe on the rights of any third party
• Transmit any viruses or other harmful code
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our systems or the Services
• Interfere with or disrupt the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services
4. User Content The Services may allow you to submit or upload content, such as reviews, comments, or photos. You retain all rights in any content you submit or upload, but you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, modify, and reproduce your content for any purpose.
5. Orders and Payments When you place an order through the Services, you agree to pay the full price for the order, including any applicable taxes and shipping fees. We may decline or cancel your order for any reason, and we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
7. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services, any content you submit or upload, or your violation of these Terms.
9. Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to the Services at any time, for any reason or no reason, without notice or liability.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Trinidad & Tobago. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be brought exclusively in the courts of Trinidad & Tobago.
11. Miscellaneous These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Services, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and us.